Work with a leader in government services
Your needs are different than those in the private sector. Our solutions are designed to fit the requirements of government partners.
The numbers tell the story
global experience serving public sector clients
in annual revenue worldwide
At MAXIMUS, we play a critical role in helping governments achieve their goals by providing health and human services in the communities we serve.
- More than 40 years' experience in delivering services to government clients internationally
- Strong financial and human capital available to sustain small to large organizations
- Committed to meeting your business objectives
- Experienced in onboarding non-union and union staff, and working within pre-existing collective agreements
Global presence, local focus
Benefit from the knowledge and cumulative experience of MAXIMUS operations worldwide.
Globally MAXIMUS is:
- A premier provider of workforce-centered services in the United States, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
- The manager of more than 1,300 employment network agencies for the Ticket to Work Program in the United States.
- The leading administrator of Medicaid and CHIP services in the United States.
- A pioneer of welfare reform in the United States, placing approximately 500,000 individuals into unsubsidized employment.
- A top for-profit employment services provider under Australia's star rating program.
Locally MAXIMUS Canada is:
- Provider of health administration services to nine out of 13 Canadian provinces and territories.
- An employment services supplier for three key areas in British Columbia.
- A certified Centre of Excellence in omni-channel contact centres.