Ready your workforce for the future
Workforce needs are changing. Depend on MAXIMUS Canada to empower job seekers and equip employers, boosting employment rates and lowering social assistance costs.
Employment Service Centre operations provide:
In the communities we serve, we provide local expertise in labour market needs, and personal connections to key employers.
Skilled local staff
Our local employment experts and their community partners serve diverse populations, including youth, immigrants, Indigenous peoples, mature workers, and others.
Tools and supports
Our clients learn to overcome barriers to employment using assessments, training, planning and accountability.
Community partnership referrals
Our employment centres partner with organizations specializing in immigration, child care, mental health, addictions, literacy, and work experience placements.
Using MAXIMUS Canada employment program services, you can:
- Support unemployed and underemployed people seeking work in a changing job market
- Provide assessments, job search training and employment leads
- Partner with local employers who are hiring new staff
- Offer self-employment resources
- Provide job seekers with access to self-serve resource areas
people served at WorkBC Centres