Streamline service delivery by engaging health care providers
The Medigent Provider Portal provides the capability for jurisdictions to support digital services, enables self-service, and allows the secure management of information for registered practitioners and health care administrators.
The Provider Portal’s user interface is designed for any industry-standard web browser, so providers and authorized support staff can access self-serve functions using their computer or mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Using this Portal, Providers can:
- access and update their own personal and professional information
- submit prior authorization requests for patient prescriptions to be covered under a provincial benefit program
- view the status of prior authorization requests under review by the jurisdiction
- access current and historical statements, payment reports, letters, and/or data files associated with their profile
- verify beneficiary eligibility
All users can access current and historical publicly accessible documents such as communications bulletins made available by the jurisdiction.